Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunshine Award



1. Include the award's logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know that they have been nominated.
5. Share the Love and link back to the person who





1. What is your favorite color? Teal Blue

2. What is your favorite animal? Bunny Rabbits

3.Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Undoubtedly Coffee

4.What is your favorite number? 3

5.Facebook or Twitter? Facebook

6.What is your passion? My faith, my family, raising my beautiful children and vintage living 

7.What is you favorite pattern? I'm pretty fond of chevrons right now and I always navigate towards stripes over anything else. 

8.Favorite day of the week? Sundays.  I really look forward to church

9.Favorite Flower? Peonies.  I love there voluminousness and delicacy.  They are so feminine.

10.Give or get presents? I love to give.

My Nominations:  (I have a lot but I can't put them all down)

1.  Modern Retro Woman One of my first blogs I read about vintage living and she's brilliant!
2. The Glamorous Housewife I admire her dedication to vintage living and reading her blog is like a shot of color, drama and fun for the day
3.  Retro Wifey I fell in love with her page and she was the first to share my page with others and now she's blogging and I love getting to know her even better!
4. Vintage Folly I LOVE this girl.  She is the sweetest and she challenged me to bake and I did it and became a Kitchen Goddess to my Hubby of which I am eternally grateful. 
5. Living Well Spending Less This is a new one for me.  I just love her honesty and bravery in her recent post about her struggle with depression.

That was fun...let's keep sharing.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE you <3 and your page and am so glad to have met you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog, I have to say my favourite non-alcoholic drink is peach tea. Have you tried it? I discovered it in China and it's really gorgeous ice cold in the summer. In the winter I guess my favourite drink is coffee or white hot chocolate!

    http://www.mypersonalestateagent.net

    ReplyDelete